This Three-Ingredient Lemon Ice Cream is the easiest, smoothest, creamiest ice cream ever.
Just three simple ingredients, and you don’t need any fancy equipment.
It makes a small batch, so if you’re planning to feed a crowd, you’ll have to make several batches.
Make it in the morning for dessert that night.
- 1 cup sugar
- ⅓ cup lemon juice
- 2 cups whipping cream
- Put sugar in medium mixing bowl.
- Pour lemon juice over. Stir until sugar is dissolved.
- Add cream, and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Pour into a clean bowl or container.
- Freeze until firm. You do not need to stir.