Because (let’s be honest) sometimes salads are a chore.
A vitamin-filled, fiber-full, micro-mineral abundant chore.
This dressing is super fast and easy to make, so you can shake it together any time to dress up that lettuce and kale and whatever else you like.
This preamble is longer than the recipe!
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml sweet Asian chili sauce (I usually use the Thai Kitchen brand)
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml rice wine vinegar - or substitute apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup / 60 ml vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon / 15 ml lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon / 2.5 ml ground ginger - or 1-1/2 teaspoons / 7.5 ml fresh grated ginger
Place all ingredients in a jar. Put on the lid and shake until blended.
Store in the fridge for up to two weeks.