Greek Yogurt Whipped Cream will elevate the simplest dessert into something special.
The yogurt adds just the right touch of tang, and gives the cream a bit more staying power.
Flavor it with orange, vanilla, almond, coffee, or your favorite liqueur – on a quiet summer evening, the choices seem limitless.
- 1-1/2 cups / 375 ml whipping cream
- ¼ cup / 60 ml icing sugar
- ½ cup / 80 ml Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon / 15 ml orange juice concentrate (you can substitute 1 tablespoon / 15 ml liqueur of choice, 1-1/2 teaspoons / 7.5 ml vanilla, or 1 tablespoon / 15 ml coffee)
- Pinch of salt
- Place all ingredients in a metal or glass mixing bowl.
- Beat with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2-3 minutes, then increase speed to high and beat until the mixture forms peaks when you lift out the beaters.
- Use as a topping on fresh fruit and berries or other desserts.